Skip to main content

Purpose

Hello, My name is Dipanjan Bharadwaj Biswas and I was born in a travel-loving family; both my Mom and Dad love traveling. So, from childhood till now traveling is part of my life.

Visiting different places, meeting different people, experiences different cultures with their natives, and enquiring the philosophies behind those cultures are what I love most.

From Mountain to Sea and from City to Village Bharat is full of surprises. And here I will share those experiences of mine and the learnings which I have learned in these voyages.

I will provide the details which are required to travel to those places, the amount which we spend on these voyages and at the end the lesson I gathered.

Right now, I can claim one single fact that "Travel makes us alive and help us grow mature; give us new perspectives about life and this creation."

Comments